USA: Dole Food Co declares quarterly dividend
Westlake Village, California-based Dole Food Company yesterday [Thursday] declared its regular quarterly dividend of 15 cents per share.
The fruit, vegetables and flowers producer and marketer explained that the dividend will be payable on 13 June 2002, to shareholders of record on 16 May 2002.
Flowers Foods has reached an agreement to acquire Derst Baking Company. The transaction, expected to be complete within a few weeks, will be accomplished as a merger involving the exchange of Flowers ...
Packaged bakery foods company Flowers Foods has announced that its subsidiary in New Orleans, which has been closed since late August following Hurricane Katrina, started operating again late last wee...
Packaged bakery foods company Flowers Foods has announced that George E Deese, currently president and chief executive officer, has been elected to the additional position of chairman of the board eff...
US packaged bakery foods company Flowers Foods has said third-quarter earnings were negatively impacted by costs associated with the recent hurricanes....
The European Commission has approved measures to provide information on, and to promote, agricultural products in third countries....
US packed bakery foods company Flowers Foods has announced that it has completed the purchase of property in Newton, North Carolina, from CHS, Inc....
Spanish food group Ebro Puleva has said it has reached an in-principle agreement with a Canary Islands-based group for the sale of Ebro's subsidiary Catesa Foods....
US packaged bakery products maker Flowers Foods has reiterated previous guidance for fiscal 2005 of US$1.65bn to $1.7bn in sales and net income of 3.75% to 4% of sales....
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review