USA: Dole Food Co extends exchange offer
Californian fruit and vegetable giant Dole Food Co has extended its offer to exchange up to US$400m principal amount of newly issued "7.25% Senior Notes Due 2009" registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, for a like principal amount of its outstanding privately placed "7.25% Senior Notes Due 2009", to 5:00pm NY-time, on 16 July 2002.
As of the close of business yesterday [Tuesday] US$393.79m in aggregate principal amount of the notes have been tendered.
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch