USA: Dole Food Co. Inc. announces C. Michael Carter named vice president, general counsel and corporate secretary
Dole Food Co. Inc. (NYSE:DOL) Monday announced that C. Michael Carter has joined the company as its vice president, general counsel and corporate secretary. Carter previously served as executive vice president, general counsel and corporate secretary of Pinkerton's Inc. Carter was previously senior vice president, operations, at Concurrent Computer Corp., where he also served as a member of the board of directors. He held legal positions with Nabisco Group Holdings (formerly RJR Nabisco Inc.) and The Singer Co., and was with the law firm of Winthrop, Stimson, Putnam and Roberts. David H. Murdock, chairman and chief executive officer, stated: "We are very pleased that Michael is joining the Dole team. He comes to the company with excellent legal and operational experience. His background and expertise will make a significant contribution to Dole's expanding global presence." Dole Food Co., with 1999 revenues of $5.1 billion, is the world's largest producer and marketer of high-quality fresh fruit, fresh vegetables and fresh-cut flowers, and markets a growing line of packaged foods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report