USA: Dole Food Co. Inc. announces C. Michael Carter named vice president, general counsel and corporate secretary
Dole Food Co. Inc. (NYSE:DOL) Monday announced that C. Michael Carter has joined the company as its vice president, general counsel and corporate secretary. Carter previously served as executive vice president, general counsel and corporate secretary of Pinkerton's Inc. Carter was previously senior vice president, operations, at Concurrent Computer Corp., where he also served as a member of the board of directors. He held legal positions with Nabisco Group Holdings (formerly RJR Nabisco Inc.) and The Singer Co., and was with the law firm of Winthrop, Stimson, Putnam and Roberts. David H. Murdock, chairman and chief executive officer, stated: "We are very pleased that Michael is joining the Dole team. He comes to the company with excellent legal and operational experience. His background and expertise will make a significant contribution to Dole's expanding global presence." Dole Food Co., with 1999 revenues of $5.1 billion, is the world's largest producer and marketer of high-quality fresh fruit, fresh vegetables and fresh-cut flowers, and markets a growing line of packaged foods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre