USA: Dole Food Co. Inc. announces reaction to United States trade representative's actions over European banana regime
Dole Food Co. Inc. (NYSE:DOL) Friday (13 April) announced its disappointment with, and opposition to, the actions of Robert Zoellick, the United States Trade Representative, to block the European Union's proposed "first-come, first-served" reform of its banana import regime. Dole believes in free trade, open markets and the freedom for everyone to compete for markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre