USA: Dole Food Co. Inc. announces reaction to United States trade representative's actions over European banana regime
Dole Food Co. Inc. (NYSE:DOL) Friday (13 April) announced its disappointment with, and opposition to, the actions of Robert Zoellick, the United States Trade Representative, to block the European Union's proposed "first-come, first-served" reform of its banana import regime. Dole believes in free trade, open markets and the freedom for everyone to compete for markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast