USA: Dole Food Co. Inc. fourth-quarter and full-year 2000 earnings notification
Dole Food Co. Inc. (NYSE:DOL) will issue its news release on its fourth-quarter and full-year 2000 results prior to the market opening on Wednesday, Jan. 31, 2001, and will host a conference call at 1 p.m. (EST) to discuss the company's results. Hosting the call for the company will be David A. DeLorenzo, president and chief operating officer, and Kenneth J. Kay, vice president and chief financial officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China