USA: Dole Food Co. Inc. to offer organic bananas
Dole Fresh Fruit Co., a subsidiary of Dole Food Co. Inc today announced that it will begin offering certified organic bananas to consumers beginning in January 2001. Dole prides itself on offering its customers and consumers the highest quality and widest variety of produce available in the market today. For several years, the company has been conducting research into the production of organic bananas, which are grown without the use of commercial chemicals and fertilizers. Emphasizing improvements in soil fertility, as well as biological and cultural approaches to pests and plant diseases, Dole is now able to add organic bananas to its list of fresh fruit products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report