USA: Dole Food Company Inc. announces closing of Cool Care Inc. subsidiary
Dole Food Company Inc. (NYSE:DOL) Friday (2 February) announced that it will be closing its Cool Care Inc. subsidiary during the course of this year. Cool Care is a 14-year-old company that designs and constructs ripening and cold storage facilities. Cool Care will complete all outstanding contracts and work orders during the course of this year, but will not be bidding for any new work.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO