USA: Dole Food Company Inc. announces fourth quarter and full year 2000 results
Dole Food Company Inc announced that its fourth-quarter results from ongoing operations were a net loss of $7.4 million, or 13 cents per share, compared with net income of $2.1 million, or 4 cents per share, for the fourth quarter of 1999. The previously announced estimate of fourth-quarter results from ongoing operations was a range of 4 cents per share loss to 14 cents per share loss.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units