USA: Dole Food Company Inc. announces fourth quarter and full year 2000 results
Dole Food Company Inc announced that its fourth-quarter results from ongoing operations were a net loss of $7.4 million, or 13 cents per share, compared with net income of $2.1 million, or 4 cents per share, for the fourth quarter of 1999. The previously announced estimate of fourth-quarter results from ongoing operations was a range of 4 cents per share loss to 14 cents per share loss.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever