USA: Dole Food Company, Inc. Announces Higher Second-Quarter Earnings
Dole Food Company, Inc. Monday reported second-quarter net income from ongoing operations improved 20% to $45 million, or 81 cents per share, as compared with $38 million, or 66 cents per share, for the second quarter of 1999. Cash flow from ongoing operations (EBITDA) in the second quarter of 2000 totaled $114 million compared with $95 million for the same quarter in 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival