USA: Dole Food Company Inc. announces improved third quarter 2001 results from ongoing operations
Dole Food Company Inc. (NYSE:DOL) Tuesday announced that its net loss for the third quarter of 2001 was $94.8 million or $1.68 per share as compared to a net loss of $7.4 million or 13 cents per share for the third quarter of 2000. The net loss for the third quarter of 2001 included $104.8 million of non-recurring pre-tax expense (included in cost of products sold) primarily related to asset write-downs and severance resulting from previously announced business reconfiguration programs initiated during the quarter. The net loss for the third quarter of 2000 included Hurricane Mitch insurance proceeds and a gain on sale of the company's California and Arizona citrus assets offset by a business downsizing charge.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Future trends in natural food to go mainstream
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- France eyes leading role in proteins
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bakery (UK) - Industry Report
- Redefining Snacks: From Conventional Snacks to Snack Replacements