USA: Dole Food Company, Inc. Announces Receipt of Additional Insurance Proceeds and Debt Financing
Dole Food Company, Inc. (NYSE:DOL - news) Monday announced a $51 million settlement of the majority of its remaining insurance claims related to damages suffered from Hurricane Mitch in the fourth quarter of 1998. Proceeds will be received early in the third quarter and will result in a gain of approximately 70 cents per share for the quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO