USA: Dole Food Company, Inc. Announces Receipt of Additional Insurance Proceeds and Debt Financing
Dole Food Company, Inc. (NYSE:DOL - news) Monday announced a $51 million settlement of the majority of its remaining insurance claims related to damages suffered from Hurricane Mitch in the fourth quarter of 1998. Proceeds will be received early in the third quarter and will result in a gain of approximately 70 cents per share for the quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week