USA: Dole Food Company Inc. announces third-quarter 2000 results
Dole Food Company Inc. (NYSE:DOL) Wednesday reported a net loss of $7.4 million, or 13 cents per share, for the third quarter of 2000 vs. a net loss of $8.0 million, or 14 cents per share, for the third quarter of 1999. The company's third-quarter 2000 results reflect the after-tax impact of certain gains offset by a business downsizing charge, while its third-quarter 1999 results include rehabilitation expenses related to Hurricane Mitch.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"