USA: Dole Food Company Inc. announces third-quarter 2000 results
Dole Food Company Inc. (NYSE:DOL) Wednesday reported a net loss of $7.4 million, or 13 cents per share, for the third quarter of 2000 vs. a net loss of $8.0 million, or 14 cents per share, for the third quarter of 1999. The company's third-quarter 2000 results reflect the after-tax impact of certain gains offset by a business downsizing charge, while its third-quarter 1999 results include rehabilitation expenses related to Hurricane Mitch.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project