USA: Dole Food Company Inc. announces third-quarter 2000 results
Dole Food Company Inc. (NYSE:DOL) Wednesday reported a net loss of $7.4 million, or 13 cents per share, for the third quarter of 2000 vs. a net loss of $8.0 million, or 14 cents per share, for the third quarter of 1999. The company's third-quarter 2000 results reflect the after-tax impact of certain gains offset by a business downsizing charge, while its third-quarter 1999 results include rehabilitation expenses related to Hurricane Mitch.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance