USA: Dole Food Company Inc. announces third-quarter 2000 results
Dole Food Company Inc. (NYSE:DOL) Wednesday reported a net loss of $7.4 million, or 13 cents per share, for the third quarter of 2000 vs. a net loss of $8.0 million, or 14 cents per share, for the third quarter of 1999. The company's third-quarter 2000 results reflect the after-tax impact of certain gains offset by a business downsizing charge, while its third-quarter 1999 results include rehabilitation expenses related to Hurricane Mitch.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review