USA: Dole Food Company, Inc. announces third quarter estimated results and sale of citrus assets
Dole Food Company, Inc. (NYSE:DOL) Thursday announced that its third quarter results from ongoing operations will approximate last year's third quarter and fall within an estimated range of $0.02 to $0.08 loss per share. The weak euro and the continued high prices for fuel oil have largely offset year-over-year cost savings in the Company's banana business during the quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods