USA: Dole Food Company Ranks in `Top Ten' of Socially Responsible Companies
Dole Food Company Inc. announced today that it is among the top ten companies overall in environmental and social responsibility as ranked by the Council on Economic Priorities (CEP). CEP is a leading public interest research organization on corporate social accountability. The newest edition of CEP's consumer guide to socially conscious companies, "Shopping for a Better World," ranks Dole as follows:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units