USA: Dole Food extends exchange offer
Westlake Village, California-based Dole Food, producer and marketer of fruit and vegetables, has extended its exchange offer to exchange up to US$400m principal amount of newly issued "7-1/4% Senior Notes Due 2009" registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, for a like principal amount of its outstanding privately placed "7-1/4% Senior Notes Due 2009", to 5:00pm (NYC-time) 23 July.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival