USA: Dole Food names Richard J. Dahl VP and CFO
Fresh fruit and vegetable producer and marketer Dole Food Company has named Richard J. Dahl VP and CFO. Dahl comes to Dole from Pacific Century Financial Corporation and Bank of Hawaii, where he most recently served as president. David H. Murdock, chairman and CEO, stated: "We are very pleased that Dahl is joining the Dole team. His solid managerial background, financial expertise, international experience and proven leadership ability will make a strong contribution to the company."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund