USA: Dole Food names Richard J. Dahl VP and CFO
Fresh fruit and vegetable producer and marketer Dole Food Company has named Richard J. Dahl VP and CFO. Dahl comes to Dole from Pacific Century Financial Corporation and Bank of Hawaii, where he most recently served as president. David H. Murdock, chairman and CEO, stated: "We are very pleased that Dahl is joining the Dole team. His solid managerial background, financial expertise, international experience and proven leadership ability will make a strong contribution to the company."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre