USA: Dole Food names Richard J. Dahl VP and CFO
Fresh fruit and vegetable producer and marketer Dole Food Company has named Richard J. Dahl VP and CFO. Dahl comes to Dole from Pacific Century Financial Corporation and Bank of Hawaii, where he most recently served as president. David H. Murdock, chairman and CEO, stated: "We are very pleased that Dahl is joining the Dole team. His solid managerial background, financial expertise, international experience and proven leadership ability will make a strong contribution to the company."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project