USA: Dole Food names Richard J. Dahl VP and CFO
Fresh fruit and vegetable producer and marketer Dole Food Company has named Richard J. Dahl VP and CFO. Dahl comes to Dole from Pacific Century Financial Corporation and Bank of Hawaii, where he most recently served as president. David H. Murdock, chairman and CEO, stated: "We are very pleased that Dahl is joining the Dole team. His solid managerial background, financial expertise, international experience and proven leadership ability will make a strong contribution to the company."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes