USA: Dole Food repurchased US$73m of 7% unsecured senior notes in its Q2
The producer and marketer of fruit and vegetables Dole Food repurchased a total of US$73m of its 7% unsecured senior notes during its Q2 ended 15 June. There are US$300m outstanding notes, due in May 2003. The announcement was made in the firm's quarterly report, filed earlier this week with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin