USA: Dole Food repurchased US$73m of 7% unsecured senior notes in its Q2
The producer and marketer of fruit and vegetables Dole Food repurchased a total of US$73m of its 7% unsecured senior notes during its Q2 ended 15 June. There are US$300m outstanding notes, due in May 2003. The announcement was made in the firm's quarterly report, filed earlier this week with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- ABF buys UK sports nutrition firms H5, Reflex