USA: Dole Food sees significant Q1 improvement in earnings
Dole Food Company, the world's largest producer and marketer of fruit, vegetables and flowers, and marketer of a growing line of packaged foods, announced yesterday [Thursday] that its Q1 earnings from continuing operations were US$56.3m, 99 cents/share, compared with US$29.5m, 53 cents/share, for the Q1 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival