USA: Dole Foods - dangling a carrot to its consumers - COMMENT
Dole Foods will give its customers $10 towards online shopping on every package. In an ambitious attempt to implement a brand loyalty program, Dole Foods has joined with online promotions firm SoftCoin to launch a 'dole.com/deals' in-pack promotion on its successful Dole Fruit Bowls brand. Offering online spending money at partner retailers, targeted at consumer interests, should indeed help Dole keep its customers loyal.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group