USA: Dole Foods - dangling a carrot to its consumers - COMMENT
Dole Foods will give its customers $10 towards online shopping on every package. In an ambitious attempt to implement a brand loyalty program, Dole Foods has joined with online promotions firm SoftCoin to launch a 'dole.com/deals' in-pack promotion on its successful Dole Fruit Bowls brand. Offering online spending money at partner retailers, targeted at consumer interests, should indeed help Dole keep its customers loyal.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK