USA: Dole Foods - dangling a carrot to its consumers - COMMENT
Dole Foods will give its customers $10 towards online shopping on every package. In an ambitious attempt to implement a brand loyalty program, Dole Foods has joined with online promotions firm SoftCoin to launch a 'dole.com/deals' in-pack promotion on its successful Dole Fruit Bowls brand. Offering online spending money at partner retailers, targeted at consumer interests, should indeed help Dole keep its customers loyal.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO