S AFRICA: Domestic sales boost Shoprite H1 revenues
South African supermarket operator Shoprite Holdings has booked an increase in first-half sales, boosted by higher domestic sales and a weaker rand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Kind CEO on FDA's labelling U-turn - interview
- Danone's global push for Danonino – interview
- How Hormel Foods can benefit from Justin's
- Tackling infant formula fraud in China
- RTRS looks for systemic solutions to progress
- Russia may renew food embargo again
- Fonterra dismisses claims CEO Spierings could exit
- Nestle sets new savings target
- News of week - Nestle, Wilmar, Danone
- Brussels looks to take TV ad restrictions online