THAILAND: Domestic soy sauces are safe, stresses Public Health Ministry
Laboratory examination of all 28 brands of soy sauce produced within Thailand are safe for consumers and do not contain dangerous levels of carcinogenic chemicals, according to the Public Health Ministry's Medical Sciences Department . The results of the long-term research were revealed yesterday, one week after UK food agencies warned consumers away from allegedly cancer-causing soy sauce brands from Asia, and many months after the laboratory investigation in Thailand began.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea