THAILAND: Domestic soy sauces are safe, stresses Public Health Ministry
Laboratory examination of all 28 brands of soy sauce produced within Thailand are safe for consumers and do not contain dangerous levels of carcinogenic chemicals, according to the Public Health Ministry's Medical Sciences Department . The results of the long-term research were revealed yesterday, one week after UK food agencies warned consumers away from allegedly cancer-causing soy sauce brands from Asia, and many months after the laboratory investigation in Thailand began.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast