USA: Dominic's of New York(R) now at Shopper's Food Warehouse and Metro Stores
Dominic's of New York®, a division of Richmond, VA based FoodNet, Inc. announced yesterday that Supervalu, Inc. will be featuring Dominic's of New York® Authentic Italian Sausage in their Shopper's Food Warehouse and Metro supermarkets in the Washington, DC and Baltimore markets.Both chains began selling the product in 1-pound packages the week of October 22nd The introduction includes price reductions, radio advertising and in-store samplings. "The addition of Shopper's Food Warehouse and Metro chains to the supermarkets carrying our retail line continues our expansion plans into the mid-Atlantic market", commented John Felico, FoodNet's President. "Our strategy of increasing supermarket presence in the markets where we are expanding our restaurant operations is really beginning to pay off", Felico continued. "Customers of our restaurants can now buy our Italian sausage in hundreds of retail locations."About Dominic's of New York® -- Dominic's of New York® has its roots in the street festivals of New York where John Felico, the company's president, and his family have served their signature Italian sausage for generations. In 1994, Felico secured a deal with Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse of North Wilkesboro, NC to locate kiosk-based Dominic's of New York® restaurants at Lowe's locations in Richmond, Virginia. Dominic's of New York® now owns or franchises over 75 locations in 6 states including kiosk locations at Lowe's, mall food courts, stadiums, amusement parks and outlet centers. Dominic's of New York® also sells its Italian sausage in supermarkets throughout the southeast including Ukrop's, Farm Fresh, Rack & Sack, and Community Pride Stores. For more information visit Dominic's of New York's Web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review