USA: Domino Pizza considers IPO
Domino Pizza, the world's second-largest pizza chain after Pizza Hut, is considering what could be one of the year's largest initial public offerings (IPOs). Its owners Bain Capital, a private equity company, is believed to be in the final stages of preparing an IPO, although market performance could yet lead it to put the plan on ice. An announcement could come as early as next week, sources claimed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch