SRI LANKA: Domino's Pizza enters Sri Lankan market through joint venture with Cargills
Through a partnership venture with the Sri Lanka-based subsidiary of Cargills , international fastfood chain Domino's Pizza has revealed that it will being operating in the island nation market today (21 December). The pizza chain already controls around 6,650 stores throughout 64 global markets and last year revenue grew 4.4% to reach US$3.36bn.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund