USA: Domino's Pizza re-opens 79 local stores
Domino's Pizza, a recognised brand in pizza delivery, has re-opened 79 Phoenix-area stores in a move which marks the largest acquisition in company history. "This is a great day for Domino's Pizza," said Patrick Knotts, executive VP, flawless execution, Domino's: "We are excited about the opportunity to grow along with the Greater Phoenix community. Our new ownership of the stores in this market has enabled us to expand our corporate store network, further helping us to [operate] in one of the country's top markets."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival