USA: Domino's Pizza re-opens 79 local stores
Domino's Pizza, a recognised brand in pizza delivery, has re-opened 79 Phoenix-area stores in a move which marks the largest acquisition in company history. "This is a great day for Domino's Pizza," said Patrick Knotts, executive VP, flawless execution, Domino's: "We are excited about the opportunity to grow along with the Greater Phoenix community. Our new ownership of the stores in this market has enabled us to expand our corporate store network, further helping us to [operate] in one of the country's top markets."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast