USA/UK: Domino's Pizza Selects Digitas to Design and Develop a Customer Relationship Management Capability
Domino's Pizza today announced that it has selected Digitas, the leader in bricks and clicks business integration, as agency of record for customer relationship management. As part of this assignment Digitas will develop a customer-focused business strategy that employs emerging technologies to leverage and extend Domino's broad customer base. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed. "Digitas has achieved tremendous success in helping companies with strong, established brands leverage their customer base as an asset for growth," said Cheryl Bachelder, Executive Vice President, Build the Brand at Domino's Pizza. "We are confident that Digitas will effectively apply its expertise in business strategy, technology and integrated marketing experience to help us tap the true value creation opportunities in our customer base." "Domino's Pizza is an ideal partner for us because they share our philosophy that competitive advantage can be built by cultivating and leveraging customer relationships," said David Kenny, chairman and chief executive officer of Digitas. "Digitas will work with this industry leader and innovator to develop and execute a customer-focused business strategy, designed to optimize customer relationships, extend market presence and generate revenue." About Domino's Founded in 1960, Domino's Pizza operates a network of 6,559 owned and franchised stores in the United States and 60 international markets. Domino's, the world leader in pizza delivery, is committed to leading the industry in product quality and operational excellence. About Digitas Digitas Inc. (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review