USA: Domino's Pizza to complete its largest store acquisition in the Phoenix market
Domino's Pizza, the world leader in pizza delivery, has announced that it will acquire 82 franchised stores in the Phoenix, Arizona, market, making it the largest store acquisition in the company's history. The stores will be bought from franchise Sierra-Sonora Enterprises. David A. Brandon, chairman and CEO of Domino's Pizza LLC, commented: "Phoenix is a great market for us, filled with many loyal Domino's Pizza customers and team members.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China