USA: Domino's Pizza to complete its largest store acquisition in the Phoenix market
Domino's Pizza, the world leader in pizza delivery, has announced that it will acquire 82 franchised stores in the Phoenix, Arizona, market, making it the largest store acquisition in the company's history. The stores will be bought from franchise Sierra-Sonora Enterprises. David A. Brandon, chairman and CEO of Domino's Pizza LLC, commented: "Phoenix is a great market for us, filled with many loyal Domino's Pizza customers and team members.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods