USA: don.com Delivers Edward Don & Company e-Commerce Solution For Foodservice Industry
Foodservice equipment and supplies distributor Edward Don & Company announced today the launching of don.com, the linchpin of the company's fulfillment system.The new don.com e-commerce site, which has been available to select customers since May, is the foundation for a fully integrated system that connects Don's six coast-to-coast distribution centers to a centralized enterprise system and to customer desktops.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill