REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Donegal Creameries posts strong H1 growth
The smallest food company listed on the Irish stock market has posted strong increases in its financial results for the first six months of 2001. Donegal Creameries revealed that while pre-tax profits were up 12.6% to €3.2m (US$2.94m), turnover during the H1 was up by almost 9% to €70.7m. Operating profits reached €2.8m from €2m, a jump which resulted in an increase in operating margins to over 4% from 3.1%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth