REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Donegal Creameries posts strong H1 growth
The smallest food company listed on the Irish stock market has posted strong increases in its financial results for the first six months of 2001. Donegal Creameries revealed that while pre-tax profits were up 12.6% to €3.2m (US$2.94m), turnover during the H1 was up by almost 9% to €70.7m. Operating profits reached €2.8m from €2m, a jump which resulted in an increase in operating margins to over 4% from 3.1%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival