USA: Donner Corp. International Reiterates Speculative Buy Recommendation On China Premium Food Corp.
Donner Corp. International, an Investment Banking firm headquartered in Santa Ana, Calif., today reiterated its Speculative Buy Recommendation on China Premium Food Corporation, North Palm Beach, Florida. China Premium Food produces and delivers fresh, nutritious quality milk and premium snack foods to China's 1.2 billion consumers, more than one-fourth of the world's population. China Premium has contracted with Warner Bros. to use Looney Tunes(TM) characters such as Bugs Bunny and Tweety Bird on the Company's packaging. The reiteration is based on two major announcements by the Company:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery