USA: Donner Corp. International Reiterates Speculative Buy Recommendation On China Premium Food Corp.
Donner Corp. International, an Investment Banking firm headquartered in Santa Ana, Calif., today reiterated its Speculative Buy Recommendation on China Premium Food Corporation, North Palm Beach, Florida. China Premium Food produces and delivers fresh, nutritious quality milk and premium snack foods to China's 1.2 billion consumers, more than one-fourth of the world's population. China Premium has contracted with Warner Bros. to use Looney Tunes(TM) characters such as Bugs Bunny and Tweety Bird on the Company's packaging. The reiteration is based on two major announcements by the Company:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund