USA: Donner Corp. International Reiterates Speculative Buy Recommendation On China Premium Food Corp.
Donner Corp. International, an Investment Banking firm headquartered in Santa Ana, Calif., today reiterated its Speculative Buy Recommendation on China Premium Food Corporation, North Palm Beach, Florida. China Premium Food produces and delivers fresh, nutritious quality milk and premium snack foods to China's 1.2 billion consumers, more than one-fourth of the world's population. China Premium has contracted with Warner Bros. to use Looney Tunes(TM) characters such as Bugs Bunny and Tweety Bird on the Company's packaging. The reiteration is based on two major announcements by the Company:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units