UK: Don't hurt food shoppers
The company today said, "We are disturbed by rumours that fuel demonstrators may be planning to target food distribution depots."
"Blocking supplies of food is an attack on ordinary shoppers. It prevents families getting their daily food supplies. Such an action goes beyond inconvenience potentially threatening people's health and well being. So securing the nation's food supply is of paramount importance."
"It is a mistake for protesters to target essential services like food that will hurt ordinary people, who aren't involved in the dispute. Such an outcome would be at best misguided, at worst the consequences could be very serious."
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review