ROMANIA: Dorna to export organic cheese to EU
Dorna , the Romanian dairy product manufacturer and mineral water producer, is to launch an organic cheese on EU markets. Retailing under the Dorna brand, the cheese will be exported to Germany, Greece, the Netherlands, Turkey and the UK. The cheese will be produced according to German organics standards, with no agrochemical input. The milk used comes from regions awarded the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill