ROMANIA: Dorna to export organic cheese to EU
Dorna , the Romanian dairy product manufacturer and mineral water producer, is to launch an organic cheese on EU markets. Retailing under the Dorna brand, the cheese will be exported to Germany, Greece, the Netherlands, Turkey and the UK. The cheese will be produced according to German organics standards, with no agrochemical input. The milk used comes from regions awarded the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- Wilmar urges palm oil "labour transformation"