ROMANIA: Dorna to export organic cheese to EU
Dorna , the Romanian dairy product manufacturer and mineral water producer, is to launch an organic cheese on EU markets. Retailing under the Dorna brand, the cheese will be exported to Germany, Greece, the Netherlands, Turkey and the UK. The cheese will be produced according to German organics standards, with no agrochemical input. The milk used comes from regions awarded the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival