ROMANIA: Dorna to export organic cheese to EU
Dorna , the Romanian dairy product manufacturer and mineral water producer, is to launch an organic cheese on EU markets. Retailing under the Dorna brand, the cheese will be exported to Germany, Greece, the Netherlands, Turkey and the UK. The cheese will be produced according to German organics standards, with no agrochemical input. The milk used comes from regions awarded the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO