UK: Dorset Cereals aims to boost Proper Porridge listings
The range includes raspberry and gingerbread lines. The porridge has an RRP of GBP2.49 for ten sachets.
Tesco Plc entered the US market in 2007 with its small format, convenience-orientated Fresh & Easy stores. Since its entry, the economic recession compounded the challenges of entering a new market. T...
US breakfast cereal group Post Holdings kicks off a relatively quieter week of results with its half-year numbers on Monday. On Tuesday, meat giants Marfig and JBS will report on how it fared in the f...
- M&A Watch: Why Danone/Lifeway deal could be next
- Focus: The impact of Heinz's stevia ketchup
- Focus: Gen Mills turns to M&A to bolster US ops
- Shopper trends: Some confidence but promos popular
- Viewpoint: US health food in play - at a price
- Burton's "eyeing" United Biscuits merger
- Premier Foods revamp creates three divisions
- General Mills Q1 profits tumble
- Unilever to boost presence in Nigeria
- WhiteWave to buy dairy-free firm So Delicious