UK: Dorset Cereals aims to boost Proper Porridge listings
The range includes raspberry and gingerbread lines. The porridge has an RRP of GBP2.49 for ten sachets.
Tesco Plc entered the US market in 2007 with its small format, convenience-orientated Fresh & Easy stores. Since its entry, the economic recession compounded the challenges of entering a new market. T...
US breakfast cereal group Post Holdings kicks off a relatively quieter week of results with its half-year numbers on Monday. On Tuesday, meat giants Marfig and JBS will report on how it fared in the f...
- On the money: Hormel still looking for M&A
- Consuming issues: The hunger-obesity paradox
- On the money: Hain expects continued organic gains
- Analysis: Market bets on higher Chiquita offer
- FMCG sales slowing despite economic green shoots
- Fonterra, Beingmate launch infant formula JV
- Switz rejects EU plea to bypass Russia export ban
- Parmalat nears Lacteos Brasil acquisition
- Mondelez eyes snacks categories in India
- Russian government eases ban on food imports