UK: Double distributor appointment for Ocean Spray
Strengthening its position in the European marketplace, Ocean Spray's Ingredient Technology Group (ITG) has appointed two new distributors in Spain and Italy. This development underpins Ocean Spray's ongoing commitment to improving quality of service and ease of access for its customers. With extensive knowledge of the food ingredient market, as well as a high degree of technical expertise, both Disproquima in Spain and Natex in Italy are well equipped to deliver a premium quality service to all Ocean Spray's customers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- ABF buys UK sports nutrition firms H5, Reflex