JAPAN: Doutor Coffee expects 22.7% rise in consolidated full year net profit
Tokyo-based coffee shop chain Doutor Coffee Co revealed earlier today [Thursday] that its full year consolidated net profit, to March 2002, will rise 22.7% year-on-year to ¥2,650m (US$21.5m). The positive forecast added that group recurring profit will grow 19.5% to ¥5,040m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning