USA: Dow increases price for calcium chloride
The Dow Chemical Company (Ludington, MI) has announced that effective February 1, 2001, or as contracts permit, it will increase all off-list prices for flake calcium chloride. Off-list pricing for all packaged forms of the ingredient will be increased by US$10 per net ton, not to exceed current list prices. The Dow Chemical Company also will increase all list and off-list prices for bulk orders by US$10 per net ton.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins