USA: Dow increases price for calcium chloride
The Dow Chemical Company (Ludington, MI) has announced that effective February 1, 2001, or as contracts permit, it will increase all off-list prices for flake calcium chloride. Off-list pricing for all packaged forms of the ingredient will be increased by US$10 per net ton, not to exceed current list prices. The Dow Chemical Company also will increase all list and off-list prices for bulk orders by US$10 per net ton.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti