Dr. Oetker buys Romanian baked goods brand Alex
Dr Oetker has acquired Alex Desserts
Dr Oetker has announced the acquisition of Romanian baked goods brand Alex Desserts from Alex & Comp.
Alex & Comp supplies baked goods and ingredients internationally and in the Romanian market under the Alex brand.
Dr Oetker has had a presence in Romania since 1998.
In a press release announcing the acquisition, Dr Oetker said it planned to bring to the consumer, "modern and innovative products". It would consolidate the dessert category under the Alex brand name.
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review