UK: Dr Oetker launches patisserie range
German food group Dr Oetker has launched a French Patisserie Tarte cake mixes range in the UK.
The French Patisserie Tartes come in three varieties, Tarte au Citron, Tarte aux Amandes and Tarte au Chocolat and are made with "premium-quality ingredients", the company said.
"The French Patisserie Tartes range is part of our ever expanding portfolio of high quality, consumer-targeted new products that UK consumers are demanding from Dr Oetker," said Richard Ilsley, managing director of Dr Oetker UK.
The launch will be supported by a GBP1.5m (US$3m) marketing campaign, which breaks today (21 April) and a press campaign that will appear throughout May and June.
The economic downturn in the UK has seen consumers shun eating out for eating in and pizza has benefited. Goodfella's, the best-selling frozen pizza brand, has undergone a major relaunch in a bid to s...
Northern Foods, the UK food group, has decided to relaunch Goodfella's pizza, one of the company's flagship brands....
Dr. Oetker has extended its Ristorante frozen pizza line with the addition of two smaller size pizzas....
Schwan's is launching a range of crust-free Chicago Town pizzas in the UK after consumers demanded more toppings....
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses