US: Dr Pepper Snapple Group CFO joins bread-maker Hostess Brands
Hostess Brands owns breads including its namesake line and Wonder
US bakery group Hostess Brands has appointed the finance chief of Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) as its CFO.
John Stewart, who led the separation of DPSG from its UK parent Cadbury in 2008, will also take the role of executive vice president.
Prior to DPSG, Stewart was senior vice president and CFO for Diageo's North America unit. He also spent several years at Diageo's Pillsbury unit where he held finance, marketing and operational control positions.
Kraft Foods' recent move to launch its Oreo biscuit brand into India has drawn attention to what is a growing sector in the country. India's biscuit market is attracting growing multinational interest...
Cadbury has launched a marketing campaign for its Favourites line in Australia, aimed at encouraging the product's gift status....
Flowers Foods, Supervalu Inc and Kraft Foods gave the top just-food headlines a distinctly American flavour this week. Flowers struck a deal to buy Tasty Baking, Supervalu, one of the largest grocers ...
- How Danone aims to meet its 2020 objectives
- Greencore's food-to-go focus paying dividends
- Interview: Ritter sees growth potential in US, EU
- Will Belvita win at breakfast in China? - analysis
- Interview: How American Halal rides ethical wave
- Pinnacle to buy Boulder Brands in $975m deal
- Genius Foods buys UK gluten-free firm Chapel Foods
- Maple Leaf Foods to cut over 400 jobs
- Nestle combats Thai seafood supply forced labour
- Greencore profits lifted by on-the-go food focus