US: Dr Pepper Snapple Group CFO joins bread-maker Hostess Brands
Hostess Brands owns breads including its namesake line and Wonder
US bakery group Hostess Brands has appointed the finance chief of Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) as its CFO.
John Stewart, who led the separation of DPSG from its UK parent Cadbury in 2008, will also take the role of executive vice president.
Prior to DPSG, Stewart was senior vice president and CFO for Diageo's North America unit. He also spent several years at Diageo's Pillsbury unit where he held finance, marketing and operational control positions.
Kraft Foods' recent move to launch its Oreo biscuit brand into India has drawn attention to what is a growing sector in the country. India's biscuit market is attracting growing multinational interest...
Cadbury has launched a marketing campaign for its Favourites line in Australia, aimed at encouraging the product's gift status....
Flowers Foods, Supervalu Inc and Kraft Foods gave the top just-food headlines a distinctly American flavour this week. Flowers struck a deal to buy Tasty Baking, Supervalu, one of the largest grocers ...
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Unilever must "speed" response to consumer trends
- Global factors hold sway over UK milk prices
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Crisp maker Sibell acquires Spain's Celigueta
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Greencore expands UK, US sales
- Yildiz prepares to list dairy arm AK Gida
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits