US: Dr Pepper Snapple Group CFO joins bread-maker Hostess Brands
Hostess Brands owns breads including its namesake line and Wonder
US bakery group Hostess Brands has appointed the finance chief of Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) as its CFO.
John Stewart, who led the separation of DPSG from its UK parent Cadbury in 2008, will also take the role of executive vice president.
Prior to DPSG, Stewart was senior vice president and CFO for Diageo's North America unit. He also spent several years at Diageo's Pillsbury unit where he held finance, marketing and operational control positions.
Kraft Foods' recent move to launch its Oreo biscuit brand into India has drawn attention to what is a growing sector in the country. India's biscuit market is attracting growing multinational interest...
Cadbury has launched a marketing campaign for its Favourites line in Australia, aimed at encouraging the product's gift status....
Flowers Foods, Supervalu Inc and Kraft Foods gave the top just-food headlines a distinctly American flavour this week. Flowers struck a deal to buy Tasty Baking, Supervalu, one of the largest grocers ...
- Analysis: Is Heinz, Kraft merger "a growth story"?
- McDonald's antibiotics move may be seminal moment
- M&A Watch: Who could be on 3G Capital's radar?
- Viewpoint: Faber-led Danone gets realistic
- The challenges awaiting ConAgra's new CEO
- UPDATE: Heinz, Kraft strike merger agreement
- Kraft "in buyout talks" with Heinz owner 3G
- Fatal explosion at French desserts firm Senagral
- Infographic: Heinz, Kraft unveil combined business
- Buffett: Kraft Heinz to withstand health focus