UK: Dr Pepper/Seven Up files US lawsuit against PepsiCo
Dr Pepper/Seven Up Inc., a subsidiary of Cadbury Schweppes plc, filed a lawsuit in the USA against PepsiCo on 28 September 2001. This suit alleges violation of anti-trust laws and unlawful interference with some of Dr Pepper/Seven Up's existing and prospective contracts and business relationships.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action