UK: Dr Pepper/Seven Up files US lawsuit against PepsiCo
Dr Pepper/Seven Up Inc., a subsidiary of Cadbury Schweppes plc, filed a lawsuit in the USA against PepsiCo on 28 September 2001. This suit alleges violation of anti-trust laws and unlawful interference with some of Dr Pepper/Seven Up's existing and prospective contracts and business relationships.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1