UK: Dr Pepper/Seven Up files US lawsuit against PepsiCo
Dr Pepper/Seven Up Inc., a subsidiary of Cadbury Schweppes plc, filed a lawsuit in the USA against PepsiCo on 28 September 2001. This suit alleges violation of anti-trust laws and unlawful interference with some of Dr Pepper/Seven Up's existing and prospective contracts and business relationships.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review