Dr Schar launches gluten-free sweet treats in Spain
Dr Schar extends gluten-free offering in Spain
Dr Schar, the German gluten-free specialist, is launching two gluten-free sweet treats – choco cake and bisco panna – in Spain.
Schar bisco pana is a "classic" ice cream sandwich and, the company said, its gluten-free offering is "unique" to the category. The gluten-free choco cake is a celebration cake that consists of sponge cake with apricot jam covered in chocolate.
The bisco pana and choco cake will be available in speciality stores and supermarkets throughout Spain, with an RRP of EUR6.50 (US$7.19) and EUR4.49 respectively.
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix