POLAND: Dresdner Kleinwort Benson & Gajdzinski look to buy out Mieszko
Dresdner Kleinwort Benson (DKB) is looking to increase its stake in Polish confectioner Mieszko to 100%, as required by Polish securities law since it passed the 50% shareholding limit. Mieszko president Tomasz Gajdzinski told Interfax that the company, and the Polish Gajdzinski family, have offered to pay PLN9 (US$2.2) a share for the stock it does not already, a figure PLN0.22 above the six-month average.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast