USA: Dreyer's announces first quarter 2001 results
Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream, Inc. (NNM:DRYR) today announced results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2001. The Company reported a $(.17) loss per diluted common share in the quarter compared to net income of $.08 per diluted common share for the first quarter of 2000. The loss, which is in the range previously disclosed by the Company, was due largely to the effect of higher commodity costs, particularly for dairy ingredients.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations