USA: Dreyer's announces first quarter 2001 results
Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream, Inc. (NNM:DRYR) today announced results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2001. The Company reported a $(.17) loss per diluted common share in the quarter compared to net income of $.08 per diluted common share for the first quarter of 2000. The loss, which is in the range previously disclosed by the Company, was due largely to the effect of higher commodity costs, particularly for dairy ingredients.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival