USA: Dreyer's announces second quarter 2001 results
Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream, Inc. (Nasdaq:DRYR) today announced results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2001. The company earned $.20 per diluted common share in the quarter compared with earnings of $.35 per diluted common share for the second quarter of 2000. The decrease in earnings was due largely to the effect of higher commodity costs, particularly for dairy ingredients.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units