USA: Dreyer's announces second quarter 2001 results
Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream, Inc. (Nasdaq:DRYR) today announced results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2001. The company earned $.20 per diluted common share in the quarter compared with earnings of $.35 per diluted common share for the second quarter of 2000. The decrease in earnings was due largely to the effect of higher commodity costs, particularly for dairy ingredients.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid