USA: Dreyer's announces second quarter 2001 results
Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream, Inc. (Nasdaq:DRYR) today announced results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2001. The company earned $.20 per diluted common share in the quarter compared with earnings of $.35 per diluted common share for the second quarter of 2000. The decrease in earnings was due largely to the effect of higher commodity costs, particularly for dairy ingredients.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs