USA: Dreyer's announces third quarter 2000 results
Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream, Inc. (NNM:DRYR) today announced results for the third quarter ended September 23, 2000 that reflect continued improvements in its profit performance. The Company earned $.31 per diluted common share in the quarter, a 19 percent improvement over earnings of $.26 per diluted common share for the third quarter of 1999. The results reflect strong sales growth of the Company's premium and superpremium products and significant improvements in operating margins. The Company also detailed in a separate release that it has entered into a new long-term distribution agreement with Ben & Jerry's Homemade, Inc., and that it has made acquisitions of regional ice cream distributors to expand the Company's penetration in both the grocery and non-grocery channels.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin