USA: Dreyer's announces third quarter 2000 results
Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream, Inc. (NNM:DRYR) today announced results for the third quarter ended September 23, 2000 that reflect continued improvements in its profit performance. The Company earned $.31 per diluted common share in the quarter, a 19 percent improvement over earnings of $.26 per diluted common share for the third quarter of 1999. The results reflect strong sales growth of the Company's premium and superpremium products and significant improvements in operating margins. The Company also detailed in a separate release that it has entered into a new long-term distribution agreement with Ben & Jerry's Homemade, Inc., and that it has made acquisitions of regional ice cream distributors to expand the Company's penetration in both the grocery and non-grocery channels.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant