USA: Dreyer's announces third quarter 2000 results
Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream, Inc. (NNM:DRYR) today announced results for the third quarter ended September 23, 2000 that reflect continued improvements in its profit performance. The Company earned $.31 per diluted common share in the quarter, a 19 percent improvement over earnings of $.26 per diluted common share for the third quarter of 1999. The results reflect strong sales growth of the Company's premium and superpremium products and significant improvements in operating margins. The Company also detailed in a separate release that it has entered into a new long-term distribution agreement with Ben & Jerry's Homemade, Inc., and that it has made acquisitions of regional ice cream distributors to expand the Company's penetration in both the grocery and non-grocery channels.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review