US: Dreyer's expands frozen yoghurt line
Ice cream company Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream Holdings has added two flavours to its Slow Churned frozen yoghurt line.
Marketed as Edy's in the Caribbean and South America, the two new flavours are Peach and Berry Granola.
"Frozen yogurt is hot," said Darcy Horn, senior brand manager for Dreyer's Slow Churned. "As the only national brand of frozen yogurt, we are expanding our line to give consumers the widest choice of flavours."
The new flavours will join Vanilla, Caramel Praline Crunch, Cappuccino Chip, Strawberry, Black Cherry Vanilla Swirl, Chocolate Brownie Fudge and Chocolate Vanilla Swirl in the Dreyer's line up.
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre