US: Dreyer’s expands Yogurt Blends line
California-based Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream has revealed plans to extend its Slow Churned Yogurt Blends range with the addition of two new flavours, Peach and Berry Granola.
The Yogurt Blends range is presented as a healthy alternative to ice cream as the range contains less sugar and fewer calories. The frozen yogurts also have live active cultures that may help maintain a healthy digestive system and provide a good source of calcium, Dreyer's said.
"Frozen yogurt is hot," says Darcy Horn, senior brand manager for Dreyer's Slow Churned. "As the only national brand of frozen yogurt, we are expanding our line to give consumers the widest choice of flavours."
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK