USA: Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream announces FY and Q4 2001 results
Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream has announced results for the fiscal year ended 29 December 2001 that reflect strong growth in sales largely offset by the impact of unfavorable dairy raw material costs. As a result, Dreyer's earned US$.24 per diluted common share in 2001, compared with earnings of US$.72 per diluted common share reported in 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw