USA: Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream announces FY and Q4 2001 results
Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream has announced results for the fiscal year ended 29 December 2001 that reflect strong growth in sales largely offset by the impact of unfavorable dairy raw material costs. As a result, Dreyer's earned US$.24 per diluted common share in 2001, compared with earnings of US$.72 per diluted common share reported in 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action