USA: Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream, Inc. announces dividend increase
Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream, Inc. (NNM:DRYR) yesterday announced that the company's board of directors has approved an increase in the quarterly cash dividend rate to $0.06 per common share. The increased rate, which is equivalent to an annual rate of $0.24 per common share, will be effective in the first quarter of 2001 for holders of record on March 30, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- General Mills issues profit warning