USA: Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream, Inc. announces dividend increase
Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream, Inc. (NNM:DRYR) yesterday announced that the company's board of directors has approved an increase in the quarterly cash dividend rate to $0.06 per common share. The increased rate, which is equivalent to an annual rate of $0.24 per common share, will be effective in the first quarter of 2001 for holders of record on March 30, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Can manufacturers revitalise shopper experience?
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund