USA: Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream reports increase in Q2 EPS
Oakland, California-based ice cream producer Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream has reported fiscal results for its Q2 ended 29 June 2002, that reflect continued growth in sales and favourable dairy raw material costs, partially offset its recently announced transaction with Nestlé and the write-off of its investment in a dairy commodity exchange.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action